Our classroom has truly been a “buzz” of activity during Science lately! Some of the questions we have “sounded off” on include;
– Why is sound important?
– How are sounds produced?
– How do humans produce sounds?
– How do humans hear sounds?
– What is pitch and how can we change it?
– What is volume and how can we change it?
– Does sound travel best through solids, liquids or gas?
Check out some photos of our activities below.
Over the next week we will be examining hearing in the animal world. Which animal do you think has the best hearing? Here’s a hint….did you know that determining the “best” hearing is actually not that easy? Click on the link below to see why!