We had a short, but very productive week! We….
– practiced the letter Bb in handwriting.
– finished our Color paragraph good copies on the computer.
– wrote poems about Thanksgiving. All of us were able to think of many things we are thankful for!
– learned about place value and played a fun place value game.
– tested one large pillar against four small pillars in Science.
– learned about “needs” and “wants” in Social. We also located Peru, Ukraine, India and Tunisia on our world maps. We were introduced to some kids from those countries in our textbook.
– played “Uncle Sam” and “In-Out” Dodgeball in gym. We also started to learn some volleyball skills.
– created some fabulous, terrific turkeys in Art. Check out our slideshow below!
– Finally, thank you to everyone who helped us surpass our Terry Fox goal. We cannot wait to watch the teachers sumo wrestle this afternoon!!!
Have a wonderful long weekend!