Wow! The end of September is already upon us. This week;
– We continued to work on schema in Language. We know what “meaningful” schema is and how it helps us to make connections to the things we read.
– We used the computers to write paragraphs about our favorite colors. We are doing a great job of using Microsoft word and are becoming very skilled with editing our work.
– We worked on different ways to represent numbers. We learned about place value to 1000 in Math.
– We tested pillars with different shapes in Science. We can tell you which shape was the strongest, so please ask us!
– We also buddied up with the morning and afternoon kindergarten classes to help them with their Terry Fox runs.
October is sure to be a very exciting month! Grade three’s, feel free to comment, telling us what are most looking forward to in October.