A few highlights from this week
– We know what “Digital Citizenship” means. Our focus for now, is on being proactive online.
– We have started to learn cursive handwriting!
– Our imaginations were put to the test when our classmates created a character for each of us to describe.
– We have started to practice our basic facts, focusing on addition.
– We are already getting really good with patterns, even decreasing patterns like; 62, ______ 58, 56, 54, ______
– We know what a compass rose is, and how to use one.
– Arches and squares were pitted against each other in a battle of strength.
– In Art, we have started line drawings. We will post them once we are finished.
– We love gym and have learned lots of new games.
– We had FUN!